Data from the World Economic Forum repeatedly makes it clear: The only way to sustained competitiveness is through improved creative collaboration and steady innovation.
Using our proven approach, New & Improved will help transform your organization and set you up for long-term, sustained success. Innovation culture is what makes for a truly great company. Therefore, it’s the ultimate source of competitive differentiation.
How We Will Work with You
Innovation Culture Audit
- Assess and review current state of innovation culture
- Scan and advise for areas requiring effort / focused attention
- Begin developing your organization’s Innovation Roadmap
- Strengthen leadership alignment and engagement
- Innovation training provides the necessary Mind-set, Skill-set and Tool-set development needed for Innovation Culture Change to occur
- Provide training for the Innovation Team & Influential Employees to seed widespread adoption
Strategic Plan Facilitation
- Forge prioritized plans of action which address gaps in effort, balance unproductive obsessions, foster leadership engagement, align accountability and identify key measurements
- Continue thought-partnership through quarterly check-ins
- Be available as unique challenges arise to avoid and mitigate implementation issues
Assessing Your Current Culture
The Four Dimensions of Innovation Culture
Improving your innovation competencies and problem-solving leadership skills
- Skills: There must be ongoing training at all levels of the organization – from the Board and C-suite to new-hire orientation – focused on strengthening the organization’s capacity for creativity, creative collaboration, and innovation. See article.
- Leadership: Leadership actions demonstrate support for innovation fostering activities. See article.
- Accountability/Recognition: Leaders, managers, and the workforce are held accountable to innovation-fostering behaviors. See article.
- Experimentation: Easily accessible internal venture capital for small innovation experiments. See article.
- Facilitation: Internal corps of facilitators to assist in problem-solving meetings. See article.
- Technology: Creative collaboration platform that employees/customers can access to enable ideation and problem-solving. See article.
- Strategy: Clarified goals for profit generated from current offerings, new offerings and efficiencies. See article.
- Measurement: Clarified goals for profit generated from current offerings, new offerings, and efficiencies. See article.
- Governance: A clear pipeline map for product development, governance and project tracked by stage. See article.
- Environment: Purposefully designed physical spaces that foster better collaboration and creativity. See article.
- Focus: A group responsible – with active executive involvement – to foster a culture of innovation. See article.
- Exploration: Time or flexibility for employees to pursue creative ideas that are not their core responsibility. See article.
Learn More about Our Approach
Demystifying Innovation Culture Efforts
Our model is based on our book, Demystifying Innovation Culture Efforts. This explains in simple terms the 12 strategies that will successfully convert disjointed efforts into a systematic, powerful force.
Ready to Make a Change?
Whether you want to start with a small training workshop or discuss more widespread systematic culture change, give us a call. We will tailor a solution to fit your exact needs.