What: One-half to 2 days
Who: Up to 24 participants (key stakeholders plus option to include consumers, knowledge experts, and “trained brains” to accelerate insights)
We transform traditional strategic planning with a focus on innovation: bringing the best offerings to market solving the most critical customer problems. We energize creative thinking to ensure innovative approaches are generated. This work will differentiate your company, inspire employees, and position you for real growth.
Applying both imagination and content expertise, you’ll solve the organization’s challenges. The results are the essential components of an effective plan: a purpose, desired future state, values, and the strategies and tactics necessary for success.
And — most importantly — your teams will gain the skills and flexible thinking to recognize and embrace other opportunities that appear. While not in the plan, these will create new opportunities for unexpected growth and allow you to agilely move as a startup would.
Industries and Clients
We’ve worked with many leading businesses to generate innovative product and service concepts in a variety of industries and categories, including consumer products (e.g. food, beverage, products), pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, financial services, fast–food, software, digital services, government agencies, energy, agri–business, human services, and industrial machinery.
We go beyond traditional facilitator–led brainstorming sessions. The infusion of creative talent and outside perspective pumps new life into your strategy sessions. Some of the benefits include:
Improved company performance
- Results-driven strategies – clarified challenges lead to more creative solutions to generate competitive advantages and growth
- Facilitated structure to ensure all voices are heard, politics are minimized and all cultures are engaged
- Creation of a tactical work plan and next steps so that everyone in the organization knows what to do to achieve growth and goals
- Better considered, more creative strategies to create growth (rather than the “same old, same old”)
Individuals and teams
- Individuals will also gain insights into their problem solving style and how it impacts the team
- Teams emerge far more effective and efficient due to skills learned
- The team members will also gain insights into their problem solving style and how it impacts the team
- Teams learn how to function together more effectively
- Team walks away with alignment on key issues including core purpose, desired future state, organizational values, and the current reality
- Improved efficiency of meeting and maximized use of participant’s time & energy
- Teams have increased capacity to create incredibly valuable work for the organization
Ready to Make a Change?
Whether you want to start with a small training workshop or discuss more widespread systematic culture change, give us a call. We will tailor a solution to fit your exact needs.