Strategic Thinking Workshop
What: 1-2 days (customized to your needs)
Who: Up to 24 participants (Leaders, Key Contributors)
This course strengthens your strategic thinking abilities while under pressure to perform in today’s hyper–paced, complex global business climate. Participants learn how to respond to the rapidly changing challenges and opportunities of your enterprise. From the front–line to the executive suite, effective strategic thinking is a critical skill needed for success.
What really motivates themselves and others
A compelling vision of the future
Current reality from many perspectives
Future pull and creative tension
Strategic pathways for the future
Using insights generated through the course, participants will be able to make connections in new and imaginative ways that will create a compelling and strategic vision of the future for yourselves, your team, your customers and your enterprise.
Why? What’s Stopping You?
Assisters & Resisters
For the individual
- Learn how to suspend rote thinking to explore potential options
- Practice self-reflection and focused concentration
- Navigate complex change with skill and agility
For your company
- Cohorts of leaders practice strategic thinking skills on real-world situations, forming stronger interpersonal relationships as they gain insight into their own thinking preferences
- Leaders return to their own teams with concrete strategic thinking methodologies and techniques
Ready to Make a Change?
Whether you want to start with a small training workshop or discuss more widespread systematic culture change, give us a call. We will tailor a solution to fit your exact needs.