Concept Ideation: Sustainability Initiatives
What: 3-6 days*
Who: Up to 8 participants (option to include “Conscious Creatives” to accelerate insight production and idea generation)
Choreographing the right mix of team members is essential. That’s why New & Improved recruits industry and sustainability experts who will help stimulate your team’s creative juices. We call our strong network of creative thinkers with a conscious consumption lifestyle Conscious Creatives. They bring a passion and expertise specific to your sustainability endeavors. Groups are available in the New York, Atlanta, Minneapolis and San Francisco areas; other locales are available upon request.
Industries and Clients
We’ve worked with many leading businesses to generate innovative product and service concepts in a variety of industries and categories, including consumer products (e.g. food, beverage, products), pharmaceuticals, medical supplies, financial services, fast–food, software, digital services, government agencies, energy, agri–business, human services, and industrial machinery.
For individuals and teams
- Develop more stress-reducing, life-affirming or wellness-oriented values, visions, policies or practices
For the company
- Tap into the minds and hearts of ecologically and socially conscious creative people (who are able to defer judgment, and think incredibly broadly) to assist in your sustainability and innovation initiatives
- Step up your game on profitability while making the world a better place to live
- Fulfill your team’s or organization’s mission to be more conscious of the social and environmental impact of its products, services or strategies
- Discover innovative ways to generate breakthrough solutions that are good for your organization, you, your people, their families, communities … and the world
Ready to Make a Change?
Whether you want to start with a small training workshop or discuss more widespread systematic culture change, give us a call. We will tailor a solution to fit your exact needs.