Certification: Innovation Trainer (In-house)
What: 4 days
Who: Up to 8 participants (designated in-house trainers/facilitators)
Prerequisite: Innovation for Results Workshop (2-day)
Do you want to have certified innovation facilitators within your own company? This 4-day training provides your trainers with the innovation leadership model, tools, techniques, and the coaching necessary to make it happen. As they complete their certification, participants work on real business issues. As a result, they also emerge with organizational solutions that create immediate value.
Learn techniques to improve collaboration with open, productive discussion and debate
Assess personal leadership styles and practice innovation methods
Cultivate balanced risk–taking behaviors
Using insights generated through the course, participants will be able to make connections in new and imaginative ways that will create a compelling and strategic vision of the future for yourselves, your team, your customers and your enterprise.
Star / Read-it, Write-it, Stick-it
For the individual
- Learn how to manage change in a fast–paced environment
- Lead the group to succeed in cooperation with other teams in the organization while avoiding us-against-them inefficiencies
- Improve leadership, presentation and listening skills
For the company
- Create and sustain a common focus where everyone is working towards innovation
- Innovation aligned with the organization’s purpose and vision, rather than just ad hoc innovation and/or anarchy
Ready to Make a Change?
Whether you want to start with a small training workshop or discuss more widespread systematic culture change, give us a call. We will tailor a solution to fit your exact needs.